Sunday, March 11, 2007

Walking the city

Today was such a lovely sunny sunday in Vienna. I took my cameras and walked through the city. The digital ones are already online at my flickr site.
The analog ones will follow as soon as the film is full and I found a lab here in Vienna to develop the negatives. I started my tour at the Schottentor along the "Ring" avenue to the opera. Then to the "Naschmarkt" and via Stiegengasse, Neubaugasse and Kirchengasse back to Schottentor. Enjoy the photos. So far from now. It is your turn.

1 comment:

Jaime Silva said...

Hey Manolo!!! How are you ? You are getting lazy. I think this is a good time to a new post.

It was great to meet you at Helsinki Summer School

I finally created a blog... due to my stay in India for the next 8 months... Jaimeinbangalore.blogspot.com but most of the posts are in portuguese... Sorry.

Rend me a visit in India lol

Best Regards,


Jaime (portuguese)